Alan's Factory Outlet Amish sheds are delivered to Virginia, West Virginia and Maryland. Amish storage sheds are built in the factory by the Amish and placed on a delivery truck with a shed trailer. The 52' long truck and trailer is backed into the location you want your shed placed. For most buildings you will need 15' wide clearance and 13' high clearance for the truck and trailer to place the shed where you want it.
Once you have your siding picked out you will want to choose a style and size amish shed.
Amish Sheds Standard Features on A-Frame and Dutch Barns
- Double doors with steel diamond plate at threshold to protect your floor and door stoppers for the doors
- Two windows with shutters and 2 gable vents for airflow
- 30 year architectural shingles with felt paper
- 40 year 4x4 pressure treated foundation
- Sidewall and roof with 2x4 joists 16" on center
- All plywood interior and plywood flooring
Alan's Factory Outlet display lot of Amish Storage Sheds is located at 643 West Main St. Luray VA.