Custom Built Sheds, Modular Garages and Metal Carports
At Alan's Factory Outlet we have a custom made storage sheds and modular garages made in wood, vinyl and board batten siding which are delivered fully assembled. We also have metal garages and metal carports which are built on site.
- You get to choose the location for the doors and windows since they are custom built the way you want them.
- We can make the sheds and garages with extra windows or no windows.
- Add an extra entry door is not a problem.
- Design your structure with the main color, trim color and roof color to match your home.
- The Amish custom built sheds and garages can be made with or without a floor and can be turned into a garage, 2 car garage or 2 story garage.
So the steps in deciding how you want to configure the storage building or garage can be done many ways.
A methodical way would as follows
- Figure out the total square footage you need in the form of a size width and length?
- Decide on which type of siding you want?
- Research the different styles in the size your looking for?
- Visualize or sketch out how you want the doors and windows placed? On the wood, vinyl and board batten Amish custom made sheds and garage please keep in mind this will be in relation to how the shed or garage is loaded on the trailer since they delivered fully assembled we want to make sure everything is located on the correct side once we slide the building off of the trailer. Custom metal garages and carports are delivered as a kit and built on site so everything is more from the prospective of how you would be walking up to the front of the structure on them.
- Colors is usually the finishing touches you would want to decide on to really set your building apart and make it match the surroundings.
- You can add extra options such as a pressure treated ramp, loft, work benches, extra ventilation like a ridge vent, wider or taller doors or a reinforced floor.
Since you have so many options there should be a kind of building that will meet your needs.
One thing that gives you some peace of mind is we have many video tours, pictures and a display lot so you can walk through them and see first hand how they will be constructed so there will be no surprises to the level of quality craftsmanship in each of the custom built sheds, garages and carports.
One thing that all of the buildings require is a level area so the doors and windows function properly. You have several foundations you may want to put down depending on how you will be using the structure. You could put down a level gravel base, concrete pad or if you have an existing asphalt foundation that works fine.
Another kind of barn are the custom built horse barns which are made in board and batten siding for the horses. They come in 2 different style of either a stall horse barn or a horse run in shed with a framed out opening to be used as a horse shelter.
The Amish built sheds and garages are delivered in Virginia and West Virginia.
The metal buildings to include the carports and steel garages are delivered and installed for free in 27 different states.