Alan's Factory Outlet has many different sizes and styles of Vinyl Sheds. The Vinyl Storage Building in the picture above is of a 12x16 Dutch Barn with an optional arched glass door. All of the Sheds are Amish Built and delivered on a truck and shed trailer fully assembled and ready for you to immediately begin enjoying. Amish Sheds come with double doors and two windows with shutters. The shed windows have a screen in them. Two gable vents are also included with the storage buildings. Amish sheds are built in several other siding options other than the vinyl 4" dutch lap siding.
Storage Building Siding options by price from the most economical to premium.
- Metal Carports and Metal Garages are the most economical building which is kind of unfair in this comparison due to how it is constructed, however we did want to include it as an option as this may be the best option for some people. The main advantage with steel buildings is they are built on site. Metal buildings are actually the only product line that we have that are built on site. All of our other structures are prebuilt modular structures. Now to explain the main difference. The metal buildings are made with 2 1/2" 14 GA tubing which is 5' on center and then 29 GA metal sheeting. The Amish sheds are made with 2"x4" Joists 16" on center. So you can see that the prebuilt sheds are built to the specs of a house.
- Wooden Sheds are the most economical siding option of the prebuilt structures. The wood sheds are built with Duratemp Siding. The Duratemp siding has a 25 year warranty.
- Vinyl Sheds are the next most economical siding. Vinyl sheds will never need to be painted and many people have vinyl homes so a vinyl shed just makes sense. The 4" dutch lap vinyl siding has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Board Batten Sheds are a heavy duty rustic alternative. This is the same type of siding the Horse Barns and Run in Sheds are built with. The siding is 1" thick eastern white pine siding.
- Log Sheds come with a 6' front porch and makes a great hunting cabin or if you have a log home you may want to invest in a log shed to make your shed blend in with your log home.
- Cedar Sheds is the premium siding option with 1"x10" Cedar Siding. Cedar siding is a very durable siding and of course has the nice cedar chest kind of smell.
The movie below is a 10x16 vinyl dutch barn. The main color on this building is sandlewood, trim green with green doors and shutters.