Alan's Factory Outlet - Homepage

carports at alans factory outlet store

Price & Order Carport Online   

metal buildings at alans factory outlet store

Price & Order Metal Garage Online

Steel buildings such as metal carports & metal garages are also available. These metal buildings are delivered and installed for free in 24 States in the USA. If you’re looking for great value in metal storage buildings, Alan’s Factory Outlet has a wide selection to choose from.

order pergola kit online

Price and Order Pergola Kit Online

order amish gazebo kit

Price and Order Gazebo Kit Online

Alan's Factory Outlet pergola kits and gazebo kits are shipped for free to 37 states in the USA.  The Amish made wood and vinyl gazebo kits and pergola kits are shipped nationwide in the lower 48 states.

Storage buildings offer a way to protect your belongings and expand your work space, right on your own property. Alan’s Factory Outlet provides a huge range of storage buildings for sale, including portable storage buildings and a variety of custom options, along with free delivery in many states! We have what you need, whether you’re looking for barns and sheds, garage sheds, Amish buildings, portable storage sheds, or carports. Metal and wood are among the materials used to construct our available storage buildings for sale. Keep reading to learn more about our selection of garages, sheds, horse barns, and many other storage buildings for sale.

2 story shedIf you’re looking for Amish buildings, we have several options available. Amish sheds are built as storage buildings and prefab garages that are delivered right to your backyard. These sheds are perfect as garden sheds, backyard structures and outdoor storage sheds. A garage shed could potentially double your existing personal storage or work space. Imagine how you could improve or expand your outdoor covered work space by adding a garage shed. Portable storage buildings could make a great place for your private workshop or tool room. Hobbyists will appreciate having garage sheds or other storage buildings to use as a dedicated space to store and enjoy their specialized equipment.

Wood sheds, vinyl sheds and board batten sheds are custom built in the size, style and color you want. Sheds and barns are some of the most attractive options for increasing storage space on your property. Depending on how you plan to use your garage shed, maybe you’re looking for a larger building like one of the wood garages or vinyl garages. Prefabricated garages are custom built to your specifications. 

wood shed on delivery trailerThe Amish sheds are delivered fully assembled to your home. If a shed is unable to be delivered in your backyard, you may want to get one of the wood shed kits that are built to the same quality specs as the prefab Amish sheds. The wood shed kits make it possible to get an Amish shed into your backyard that wasn't possible before due to space restrictions.

The wood and vinyl storage buildings and garages are delivered fully built, while the steel carports and metal garages are built on site.

Delivery is free in 30 local counties in Virginia and West Virginia on the wood and vinyl storage buildings, Amish sheds and barns, modular two car garages and prefab 2 story garages.  With delivery on the Amish built sheds, barns and garages available in all of VA and WV.

Another option in Amish buildings is a prefab garage. Amish prefab 2 car garages give you a great place to store your vehicle, or if you’re like many people, you could use a prefab two car garage to help you free up some space in your garage that has everything in it but your vehicle. 2 car garages can be built in wood, vinyl and board batten siding. The two car garages can also be built in metal.

2 story garage

                          24x24 2 story garage without a floor

2 Story Sheds are built to give you maximum room with 2 levels of storage space. They can be built in wood, vinyl and board and batten siding and are available in many different sizes including single or double wide 2 story buildings depending on your needs. Modular two story garages can be built in an a-frame or barn roof. You also get to pick the door and window location for all garage sheds along with a choice of external colors.

Free delivery and installation on the metal garages and metal carports to Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.

Metal garages and carports are among the most common types of metal storage buildings used by homeowners. Built on site for you, these metal storage buildings are a nice structure for many folks in need of a carport cover to protect their vehicles, farm equipment and other valuables. The carports and metal garages come in many different sizes and styles. The carports metal used in the models provided by Alan’s Factory Outlet is steel, which is sturdy and durable.

Metal carports can be custom ordered with up to 12' sidewalls to give you a place to protect your RV. Anyone with a beloved vehicle, whether it’s a sports car or a highly valued work truck, will understand the advantage of protecting vehicles from weather damage using high quality carports. Metal carports and storage buildings can be among the most sturdy and long lasting structures at an economical price.

metal prefab garages

                              Metal prefab 2 car garage

Wood board batten modular horse barns and run in sheds give you a heavy duty home for your horses. Barns and sheds are the best way to shelter and protect your animals from weather, predators, and other threats. These wood horse barns are custom built and configured with your choice of a stall, run in shed or tack room, depending on what you’re looking for. We also have 2 story horse barns if you want a second level above the horse barn to store hay and supplies. The 2 story horse barn is like having a horse barn and a storage building all in one. As with all of our sheds and barns, many options are available for your 2 story horse barn. Check out our wide selection of barns and sheds with custom options!

Gazebos are Amish handcrafted in an octagon, oval or rectangle shape. The wood and vinyl outdoor backyard gazebo comes in many different sizes. Each gazebo is custom built, fully assembled and delivered to your property for you to begin enjoying. The garden gazebo gives you that special place to escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Maybe you don't have the room for a fully assembled gazebo to fit in your backyard. Alan's Factory Outlet has the solution to this problem. Gazebos are available in gazebo kits. Wood and vinyl gazebo kits are prepackaged and shipped to you with all of the hardware and detailed step by step instructions.

Pergola kits are Amish built and precut with the hardware included for an easy assembly in approximately 3 to 5 hours on most sizes of pergola kits. Pergolas are made with pressure treated wood. Gazebo kits & pergola kits are delivered nationwide in the USA.

Amish built shed kits are available on select wooden storage buildings.

We also have Amish built cedar storage sheds, log storage buildings and board & batten sheds.

Estimated Delivery times for the Carports & Metal Garages:
Delivery and installation time for carports and metal garages for most states is approximately 4 to 8 weeks on new orders.  
Northern states may have longer delivery times due to snow.
Please feel free to call Alan's Factory Outlet at 1-800-488-6903 or email us for the exact delivery time in your state.
*Delivery times are not guaranteed but 90% of the time it will be delivered in the estimated time frame. 5% chance it could be sooner and 5% chance it could be longer. They have to wait for 2 to 3 days of work in the area before the delivery can be scheduled. If the delivery date does not work for you than the delivery time resets and starts over again because they will have to get it on the next load. The scheduler for your state will call to schedule the delivery approximately 1 week prior to the delivery date. The scheduler only knows the delivery date at the time they schedule the delivery of the metal carport or metal garage 1 week prior to the actual delivery date. Also please keep in mind that in the northern states during winter months with snow storms and extreme cold there is a chance the delivery time could get pushed back until Spring. 
Estimated Delivery times for the Amish Made Products:
Amish Built Wood & Vinyl Sheds/Garages: 4 to 8 weeks
Wood and Vinyl 2 Car Garages: 5 to 10 weeks
Wood and Vinyl 2 Story Garages: 7 to 11 weeks
Pergola Kits: 4 to 8 weeks
Gazebo Kits: 4 to 8 weeks